Sunday, January 3, 2010

Miracles


Just yesterday I was having a conversation with Charles in regards to miracles. Charles asked me my thoughts on why "Biblical" type miracles didn't continue to happen in modern times. I was surprised that he felt this way. I told him that "Biblical" type miracles happen everyday; it's just the way we perceive them. We take things like feeding our family, the health of our Children (Dave & Dani), and simple things like being able to see at face-value; however, these are indeed miracles of Biblical proportion. To prove a point I made a gourmet dinner with dime-store ingredients. I had Mark 6:41 in mind....(And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.) So, remember miracles happen everyday in every way. ~e~

1 comment:

  1. Not Exactly True. I was giving Hypothetical's so that I could discuss Science vs Religion ~c~

    ReplyDelete

Not Lost In Translation