Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CV's and Taco Bell


Well, Elisha had an all day ordeal. It started with a well placed plan to organize and construct her online CV or Curriculum Vitae, that's a resume' to you and me! "Well, what had happened was........". To make a long story short, the online site that she spent hours laboring over, crashed and all her work was lost and did not display on the site. Were talking about very precise, grad level writing, picture placement, font choosing, color matching, you name it...........GONE! So, E. is not the happiest of campers. Hours lost, nerves racked and to top it off, it was cold. Well, by the time I got home from work, it was game on. I could not say or do anything right so I found out that I might not want to speak to much and walk bery, bery quiet! We made it halfway to church and the traffic was so bad that at 6:45 we turned around because we would miss Wednesday night service by the time we got there. On the way home I made a judgment call to stop and get Taco Bell for dinner. All were happy and we lived happily ever after................. until tomorrow, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Lost In Translation