Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Thursday Morning

Hello Everyone....I hope you all have had a wonderful week thus far.....Charles and I have been extremely busy....we launched an online bookstore and have been working diligently to acquire interesting books for our beloved customers.

I have taken a special interest in vintage and classic books. It has been such a fun challenge to locate past favorites and items I remember from childhood. In addition to the classic and vintage books, I decided to incorporate board and card games. I hope you all will check the site from time to time and see what we have available.

I took a break from the Etsy store but will be back in full swing at the beginning of March. I have decided to enlist the help of my daughter, sister, mom, grandmother, and niece in this adventure. They all are so very talented.

I want to send a special "shout-out" to our followers and my swap buddy for the Alice in Wonderland event.....Blessings....(Namaste).....

Our OWOH winner was tanya904. Tanya you will be receiving your goodies within the week...enjoy.

Well, all, I am off of here for now but will be back this evening to tell you all about my meeting with Dr. Cornel West......it is bound to be a ball and I feel so Blessed and Privileged to be in his presence.

~e~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Lost In Translation